Saturday, 7 November 2015

Busy Days

For anyone holding down a real job, it might seem crazy to put hours of time and energy into making crafts to sell for mere dollars at a sale. I like to create things and my kids are independent enough now that I can spend a bit of time sewing while they play or colour. Most of it, though, I do at night. I had a very productive few days and I hope to sell at least half of what I've made. The weather is supposed to be better this year (last year it was cold with a wicked wind). 








I'm feeling a bit tired of it all, really, but I have enjoyed the sense of urgency (briefly). Now I'd like to go back to sewing because I want to :) How is your weekend shaping up?

2 comments:

  1. Your work is lovely and I'm sure you'll do well selling it. Have you considered an ETSY store? Your ornaments would sell really well, I bet.

    I've not sewn since last winter (other than mending) and I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your kind comment! I've wondered about ETSY but the cost of shipping things scares me off. But maybe it is something I will pursue for next year...thanks!

      Delete