Thursday, 17 July 2014

Figuring it Out as We Go

The technical side of blogging is as much fun for me as sorting papers and paying bills. Can't say I love it. All the same, if I'm to keep at this I must try to stay current and learn more about the nuts and bolts. 


This begonia is on my front door step to welcome company. I just took the picture with my new phone and inserted it straight to the blog. Is this how everyone does it?! I knew if I sat down and spent some time trying I could make this easier!

This was just a quick test to see what the  picture and post would look like. Bear with me as I figure this out :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh well done you. I'm no good at all at the technical stuff, it's torture. And I don't have a phone that takes photos so that rules that kind of thing out. Hope you have a good weekend. CJ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't seem to take a camera with me. Anywhere. I need to make myself a little work apron so that I can keep my phone handy in the garden (no pockets in the worn out yoga pants!). I'm forever forgetting at the door without getting it outside, or I forget it lying on a rock and have to run fetch it during supper or if it starts to rain. Then there's the uploading. Much like everything I do, I only want the fun part and dig in my heels at the fine details. I'm trying to learn!!! Thanks for commenting CJ!

      Delete
  2. You are doing a great job....and you now have a record of your daily life. I started my blog just to prove I could do it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meggie, if you can renovate a dilapidated house, alone, on weekends, blogging should be a snap! But it's funny what we find intimidating, isn't it? I've been enjoying your blog off and on for a few years. No idea how I found it but I'm glad I did! Thanks so much for stopping by!

      Delete