Things are getting going! Sunflowers, cucumbers, potatoes, onions, beans, corn and peas are up. A few laggers might be reseeded if they don't appear soon. How are things in your neck of the woods?
Hens 'n Chicks bring me back to my grandparents' flower gardens. They tucked them into everything and everywhere. I bought one hen with a half dozen chicks this spring. I'm keeping the hen inside, just in case, and I'll put the chicks out and hope for the best.
I love it when certain plants bring back memories :) I rem hens and chicks from when I was little (probably for the disappointment of realizing it wasn't really baby chicks!) but in our first yard two friends gave me hens and chicks and they have sentimental value. I love seeing them between rocks. Thanks for commenting!
I wish I'd thought to include flowers this week!
ReplyDeleteHens 'n Chicks bring me back to my grandparents' flower gardens. They tucked them into everything and everywhere. I bought one hen with a half dozen chicks this spring. I'm keeping the hen inside, just in case, and I'll put the chicks out and hope for the best.
I love it when certain plants bring back memories :) I rem hens and chicks from when I was little (probably for the disappointment of realizing it wasn't really baby chicks!) but in our first yard two friends gave me hens and chicks and they have sentimental value. I love seeing them between rocks. Thanks for commenting!
Delete