We've managed to do some work in the yard but I'm having difficulty getting the pictures from camera to computer (SIGH). I haven't had the time to properly integrate them into the posts I want to write, so it is likely going to be a winter project anyways. Today I just wanted to say hello and post my most recent list things to do in hopes that I can cross most of them off by next week.
- finish stone wishing well (many more posts to come on that subject!)it's as finished as it can get for this year!
print, completeand return paperwork to RRSP company- baking: pizza, buns, muffins
pizza party with daddy the night before he starts days offdrop muffins off at neighbour's, and at friend's who is having her baby today (so excited for her!)it was a cake, but whatever!- reorganise guest/toy room
Find and buy a wood stoveclean windows insideand out- figure out a solution to our moth problem (seriously, there are hundreds of tiny moths in this house!)
- list some items on KIJIJI
- order pictures on line and do my wall collage of pictures of the kids
Happy weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment