We've managed to do some work in the yard but I'm having difficulty getting the pictures from camera to computer (SIGH). I haven't had the time to properly integrate them into the posts I want to write, so it is likely going to be a winter project anyways. Today I just wanted to say hello and post my most recent list things to do in hopes that I can cross most of them off by next week.
- finish stone wishing well (many more posts to come on that subject!)it's as finished as it can get for this year!
print, completeand return paperwork to RRSP company
- baking: pizza, buns, muffins
pizza party with daddy the night before he starts days off drop muffins off at neighbour's, and at friend's who is having her baby today (so excited for her!)it was a cake, but whatever!
- reorganise guest/toy room
Find and buy a wood stove clean windows insideand out
- figure out a solution to our moth problem (seriously, there are hundreds of tiny moths in this house!)
- list some items on KIJIJI
- order pictures on line and do my wall collage of pictures of the kids
Happy weekend everyone!